- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israel may expand military operation2012-11-19 13:33
Israeli authorities presented Hamas with a 36-hour ultimatum. If the rebels do not stop launching rockets at Israeli towns, the military operation will be expanded, the Interfax reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are at a crossroads. We expect either for the calming of situation or reinforcement of the operations, including the fully military solution to the problem", Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz stated.
Israel demands Hamas to stop rockets firing and to put an end to arms smuggling into Gaza. Hamas insists on a complete lifting of the blockade of the Gaza Strip, the obligation not to cross the fence and end point murders.
As recalled by the Vesti.ru, the operation Pillar of Defense was launched on November 14. At the moment, victims of attacks have become about 50 people. The Israeli Air Force is continuing to strike at rocket launchers and weapons caches of the militants in the Gaza Strip. On the orders of the military command, the Army has expanded the scale of bombing; among the attacked targets there are the headquarters and buildings belonging to the Hamas movement ruling in Gaza. Against this background, the focusing of Israeli ground troops is being continued near the border with the Gaza. However, the order of the invasion was not given.