- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Robert Sturua returns to Georgia2012-11-19 13:54
Famous Georgian theatre director Robert Sturua has decided to return to Georgia - the Tbilisi State Academic Theater n.a. Shota Rustaveli, the ITAR-TASS reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On his page on the social network Facebook 74-year-old Robert Sturua wrote today: "It's determined! I'm returning! ... I'm coming back, I've lived and worked in this theater for 50 years and my duty is not to leave own house".
Recall, in early October, Robert Sturua was going to go on tour to Georgia. He congratulated the leader of the coalition "Georgian Dream" Bidzina Ivanishvili with the victory in the parliamentary election and asked to allow him staging several performances in Tbilisi.
"I congratulated Ivanishvili with the victory in the election and asked him to help in staging two performances in Tbilisi", Sturua told reporters.
On August 16, 2011, the Minister of Culture of Georgia Nika Rurua dismissed Robert Sturua as artistic director of the Tbilisi theater of Shota Rustaveli for the xenophobic statements.