- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Erdogan: Israel is terrorist state2012-11-20 11:44
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan called Israel, carrying out a military operation in the Gaza Strip, "terrorist state", the News-Georgia reports. "Israel is a terrorist state. He also accused the West of ignoring the "sufferings of Muslims in Palestine, Syria and Myanmar because of lack of oil" and said the UN was merely watching the killings in Syria.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Erdogan called on international organizations "to take a position in relation to the injustice in Gaza". He accused Israel of failing to meet the UN-adopted resolutions. "Israel has to date failed to comply with about 100 adopted resolutions against it", Turkish prime minister said.
Accusing the UN of inactivity concerning the events in Gaza, Erdogan said he did not trust the organization. "I do not trust the UN", Erdogan said, calling it "unjust".
Operation Pillar of Defense was launched on November 14. At the moment, victims of attacks have become about 50 people. The Israeli Air Force is continuing to strike at rocket launchers and weapons caches of the militants in the Gaza Strip. On the orders of the military command, the Army has expanded the scale of bombing; among the attacked targets there are the headquarters and buildings belonging to the Hamas movement ruling in Gaza. Against this background, the focusing of Israeli ground troops is being continued near the border with the Gaza. However, the order of the invasion was not given.