- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Irakli Okruashvili returned to Georgia2012-11-20 12:13
On Tuesday, 20 November, former Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Okruashvili returned to Georgia, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Already today, the College of Criminal Law at Tbilisi City Court to consider Okruashvili's case. According to preliminary data, the hearing is scheduled for 4 pm. At 1 pm, Okruashvili's lawyers are scheduled to attend a press conference.
Currently Okruashvili is arrested, since under the judgment of March 28, 2008 in Georgia, Okruashvili was sentenced to 11 years imprisonment in absentia.
Recall, former Interior Minister of Georgia Bacho Akhalaia was arrested on November 6. According to his lawyer David Dekanoidze, Akhalaia was charged with abuse of office.
The cause of the accusations against Akhalaia was the complaints to the Prosecutor General's office from former employees of the department.