- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Editor-in-chief of Armenian opposition edition left the country2012-11-20 12:44
Editor-in-chief of the opposition newspaper "Zhamanak" (Time) Arman Babajanyan left Armenia, the News-Armenia reported referring to the "Haykakan Zhamanak" (Armenian Time).gt-en-newsitem-inside
The report notes that according to certain information, Babajanyan left the country after he had been deprived of police protection. The edition also notes that Babajanyan has not refuted information about his departure.
The newspaper writes that on Saturday the Police spokesman confirmed the fact of providing security to Babajanyan, but after that the security was removed in order to declare that nothing like that had happened if necessary.
At the same time, as reported by the NEWS.am, during the first 10 months this year one million 880 thousand people have left Armenia, while 1 million 791 thousand people have entered the country. The negative balance amounted 88 thousand 241 people. These data were published by the "Haykakan Zhamanak", referring to the data published on the eve by the State Migration Service of the Republic of Armenia.