- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New charges against George Kalandadze2012-11-20 13:36
Former Chief of the Joint Staff of the Armed Forces of Georgia George Kalandadze, accused of abuse of power and released on bail pending trial, was charged with new accusations, the NRegion reported on November 19, 2012. According to the edition, this was announced by George Kalandadze's lawyer Gogita Gabaidze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gogita Gabaidze, now George Kalandadze is also accused of illegal detention (part 2 of article 143 of the Criminal Code of Georgia.)
According to the lawyer, this is about an episode of the case concerning the detention of a citizen of Georgia, Zviad Abesadze. Ex-Minister of Defense and Internal Affairs of Georgia Bacho Akhalaia is also involved in this case.
Gabaydze stated that accusation against Kalandadze was confirmed by the testimony of another person involved in the case - former head of the Department of Corrections Gaga Mkurnalidze.
Chief of Joint Staff of the Georgian Armed Forces Giorgi Kalandadze and commander of the 4th Brigade of the Defense Ministry Zurab Shamatava arrested on the night of November 7.