- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Britain recognizes Syrian opposition2012-11-21 12:21
Great Britain has recognized the Syrian opposition coalition the only legitimate representative of the people of the Arab Republic, the Radio Russia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
London has also promised the Syrians financial assistance for humanitarian needs. The armed conflict in Syria continues for nine months, death toll runs into tens of thousands.
National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces (NCSROF) was established in Qatar last weekend.
Previously, as we wrote, France has recognized the new united opposition the only authority in Syria. President Francois Hollande has promised to think about arms supplying of the opposition.
Hollande has promised that as soon as the coalition becomes a "legitimate government", France can provide Syrian rebels weapons.
According to the French President Francois Hollande, his country is now considering the opposition coalition, created with help of the U.S. and its allies, "the sole representative of the Syrian people and the future provisional government of democratic Syria."