- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia raises the issue of full membership in Customs Union and Eurasian Union2012-11-21 12:44
According to the Armenia Today, in December this year Armenia intends to raise the issue of full membership of in the Customs Union and the Eurasian Union.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In December, the President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan is going to meet with the Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of the CIS summit. During the meeting, Putin should demand Sargsyan to express a clear position whether Armenia joins the EurAsEC, or remains as an observer.
Recall, according to the head of the delegation of the National Assembly of Armenia at the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, the Chairman of the Standing Committee on Defense, National Security and Internal Affairs Koryun Nahapetyan, Armenia does not consider NATO membership either in short or long term.
"The essence of Armenia's and Georgia's cooperation with NATO is radically different, since the agenda does not include the issue of entry into the Alliance either in the short or in the long term", he said.