- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan: Armenia continues armed provocations2012-11-22 12:28
On Wednesday and on Thursday nights Armenian Armed Forces fired the dispositions of the Azerbaijani Army from the territory of occupied villages of Myarzili, Bash Gervend, Garagashli Agdam, as well as nameless heights of Khojavand and Goranboy regions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Trend, Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan reported that Armenian attacks were silenced by response fire.
Meanwhile, Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia Shavarsh Kocharyan has accused official Baku of racism and perversion of history, commenting on the recent statements by Azerbaijan's president Ilham Aliyev.
As recalled by the News-Armenia, at a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the "Yeni Azerbaijan", Aliyev claimed that Armenia allegedly was controlled from abroad, and "the Armenian lobby is our main enemy".
"With such a racist ideology, with the rampant perversion of history and ridiculous claims on neighboring countries Azerbaijan could have a chance to save its existence only in the early Middle Ages", the Foreign Ministry press service quoted Kocharyan.