- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili: Justice in Georgia restored2012-11-22 13:03
Georgian Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili stated he had fulfilled his first promise to the people of Georgia - "to restore a sense of justice in the country". He said this at his first press conference as Prime Minister, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Meeting with the press was held in the conference hall of Hotel Radisson SAS Iveria. This press conference, which was broadcasted live on public television, was attended by more than 150 representatives of local and international media.
"We are working hard to fulfill our campaign promises. And we have to do everything. I've always started with a promise for justice", Ivanishvili said, stressing that "the police and prosecutors are in the service to the people".
According to him, the violent actions on the part of the police and the prosecutor's office, which took place under the previous government, were eradicated.
Recall, previously, Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili called the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) the guarantor of energy security of the country.
"Ivanishvili said with confidence that the future development of the SOCAR in Georgia was beneficial for both Georgia and Azerbaijan", the head of the SOCAR Rovnag Abdullayev said after the meeting with Ivanishvili.