- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Georgia and Turkey introduce a single tariff for railway transportation2012-11-23 12:01
Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Georgia and Turkey intend to introduce a single tariff for cargo transportation within the project "Silk Wind", the Trend reported referring to the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Kazakhstan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The use of a unified through tariff is one of the key issues in the creation of a competitive route. Main task of the working groups on the project, among other organizational issues, is to determine the tariffs, as well as the conventional route parameters, allowing transparency of the tariff policy in order to create a confidential dialogue with the business and provide relevant advertising of train potential to the customers", said in the Ministry.
According to the Ministry, the proposed measures to simplify customs clearance procedures of the train "Silk Wind" were discussed in October this year in Azerbaijan during the first meeting of the heads of customs services of Turkic states, the Day.az reports.
Launching the project "Silk Wind" will be possible after the completion of construction and reconstruction of the railway line Baku-Tbilisi-Kars.
Earlier, the President of the CJSC "Azerbaijan Railways" Arif Askerov told that the project "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars" will be fully commissioned in 2014.
The project "Silk Wind" was initiated in the framework of the TRACECA.