- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Council on relations with Russia normalization proposed to be established in Georgia2009-03-05 10:50
Erosi Kitsmarishvili, the ex-ambassador of Georgia to Russia proposes to establish a special council on Georgian-Russian relations normalization.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I propose to establish a council aimed to work out interaction with Russia mechanisms. The position of the special representative on relations with Russia must be introduced", Kitsmarishvili said - ITAR TASS.
At the same time the ex-ambassador underlined that "no-one intends to agree with Russian representatives separately and look for separate contacts". "The issue must be solved in a way of consensus. It may become the format that will allow us to develop relations with Russia" Kitsmarishvili said.
According to the diplomat, "we are in condition when the countries' representatives meet and negotiate in Geneva only on security issues, but not the questions of some further cooperation strategy development".
Kitsamrishvili believes that the idea of the council establishment may become "the constructive idea allowing building our approaches in regard of Russia". "I think we should start the discussion of the further ways to move, especially with the expected processes between the Russian Federation and the US at the background", he concluded.