- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian riot police started preparations for opposition actions2009-03-05 11:24
Special mission units of the Interior Ministry and the Ministry of Justice of Georgia started preparations for opposition actions to be started on April 9th , The Vzglyad reports alluding to Georgia mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to these messages, special unit policemen including those who dispersed opposition rally on November 7th 2007, are confined to barracks. Police units in regions are also mobilized.
Eka Beselia, the opposition movement For United Georgia, in her interview to The Resonansi stated that opposition managed to get the data of closed surveys, conducted by the President's PR specialists.
"According to these surveys, the President's rating counts only 12 per cent", Beselia said.