- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to participate in BSEC business forum2012-11-26 16:05
Georgia decided to take part in the business forum, scheduled by the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC), to be held in Baku on November 26, 2012, the NRegion reported. Georgian delegation includes members of parliament of Georgia, as well as representatives of the business sector.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The business forum with participation of members of the organization will be held as part of the BSEC Parliamentary Summit. According to preliminary information, it will be attended by 100-300 Turkish and Azerbaijani companies.
As reported by the 1news.az, the forum will be attended by the heads of influential NGOs from Azerbaijan, Albania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Greece, representatives of international organizations functioning in Azerbaijan, as well as the government representatives. The forum is expected to adopt the Charter and the final Baku Declaration of the structure.
The purpose of the forum is cooperation between the BSEC and NGOs from member countries, the provision of public support for projects implemented in the region, mobilization of the potential of civil society institutions for cooperation and conflict resolution.