- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
25 thousand people “voted” for Saakashvili’s resignation in one day2009-03-05 12:27
On March 4th, in the first day of the action on signature collecting 25 thousand papers fell in the boxes with inscription "Save Georgia together, let Saakashvili go".gt-en-newsitem-inside
The papers included names and phone numbers of the people voting, The Vzglyad reports alluding to its sources in opposition.
The boxes were placed near the seven underground stations in Tbilisi. The opposition sources claimed the "box action" will be continued and since March 5th will be more large-scaled.
In this way the opposition mobilizes supporters for participation in rallies to be started on April 9th. "The national consensus for the President's resignation will surely be reached", said Levan Gachechiladze, the United Opposition leader.