- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alliance for Georgia to announce their plans tomorrow2009-03-05 13:14
Today the term of the ultimatum, delievered to Mikheil Saakashvili by the Alliance for Georgia on February 23rd , expires. The opposition union demanded to call a referendum on early presidential elections issue within 10 days.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Tina Khidasheli, one of the Alliance leaders, in case Saakashvili doesn't fulfill the demand, the union starts a large-scale company against the authorities and announces its coming steps on March 6th - Interfax.
Previously the Alliance representatives claimed that in case their ultimatum remains not fulfilled they initiate a plebiscite on Saakashvili's resignation issue.
The Alliance for Georgia comprises the Republican party and the New Rights party and is headed by Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN.