- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey: Azeri-Armenian conflict affects Armenian-Turkish relations2012-11-29 13:33
According to the Rector of Kadir Has University (KHU), chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Mustafa Aydin, "hostility between Azerbaijan and Armenia affect Armenian-Turkish relations". According to the Armenia Today, Aydin stated this during communication with reporters in Yerevan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Mustafa Aydin, at the moment the Turkish-Azerbaijani relations have become strategic, and this is connected with political and economic factors, including energy issues and draft of the Trans-Anatolian pipeline. At the same time, the Turkish professor does not believe that the Turkish-Armenian hostility really exists. He stressed that the two countries have obvious differences, but they "do not fight each other".
However, Aydin stressed that the enmity between Azerbaijan and Armenia affects Armenian-Turkish relations. "Azerbaijan is in a special relationship with some people in Turkey who are able to influence Turkish public opinion, which in turn has an impact on Turkish politics", he said.
Recall, earlier we reported that Russia had supplied to Azerbaijan next shipment consisting of four multipurpose helicopters Mi-35M.
The helicopter gunships were assembled at the "Rostvertol" (part of the holding company "Russian Helicopters"). The last shipment was the fourth in a row. Thus, Azerbaijan has already received 16 Mi-35M. The first batch of four helicopters was sent to Azerbaijan on December 12 last year. Two other similar parties were sent in April and August this year.