- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Robert Sturua has got own theatre2012-11-30 13:41
Famous theatre director Robert Sturua will soon present a play on the stage of his own theater in Tbilisi. This theatre was built with the help of the businessman, leader of the coalition of "Georgian Dream", Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sturua was also reinstated as the art director of the Tbilisi State Academic Theatre named after Shota Rustaveli.
According to the press service of the Ministry of Culture, the order on appointment of Robert Sturua art director of the Theater n.a. Shota Rustaveli was signed the day before by the Minister of Culture of Georgia Guram Odisharia.
At the same time, Sturua told reporters he has not yet decided what position he would take in the Rustaveli Theater, and if he decides to return there he would stage a performance reflecting life in Georgia for the past 20 years.
Recall, Robert Sturua decided to return to Georgia and to the Tbilisi State Academic Theater n.a. Shota Rustaveli on November 19. On his page on the social network Facebook 74-year-old Robert Sturua wrote: "It's determined! I'm returning! ... I'm coming back, I've lived and worked in this theater for 50 years and my duty is not to leave own home".