- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition ran out of forms with the demand of Saakashvili’s resignation2009-03-05 15:56
The United opposition of Georgia ran out of special forms with the demand of Saakashvili's resignation, printed for the so-called "protest boxes", said the Way of Georgia party spokesperson, Sofo Jajanashvili, to GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the spokesperson, one of the print shops of Tbilisi has already accepted an order to print additional 25 thousand forms.
"Yesterday 25 thousand citizens signed the demand of Saakashvili's resignation. We didn't expect such activity in the very first day of the action, therefore today we have a problem with forms. But the print shop, which printed the first lot, has already started work on the additional 25 thousand forms", Jajanashvili said.
Let us remind that the opposition placed special boxes with the inscription "Save Georgia together, let Saakashvili go" in some districts of Tbilisi .
In the first day about 25 thousand of filled forms with names and phone numbers of the people voted fell in these boxes.