- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Switzerland promises not to interfere in issuing Russian visas to Georgians2009-03-05 17:09
The embassy of Switzerland in Tbilisi, representing interests of Russia in Georgia, has no intention to interfere in issuing Russian visas to Georgian citizens, said Lorenzo Amberg, the ambassador of Switzerland - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the diplomat, Russian diplomats will work in the Russian consular office under the Swiss flag. Swiss diplomats will not interfere in the consular service and issuing visas; they will try to regulate diplomatic relations, Amberg added.
The Russian section in the Swiss embassy in Georgia is headed by diplomat Andrey Smaga. "we will issue Russian visas considering interests of citizens of Georgia and Russia, but nit to all categories", he informed.