- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton to attend NATO-Georgia meeting2012-12-03 12:47
Today, December 3, the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton starts her European tour during which on Tuesday she is scheduled to attend a meeting of the Russia-NATO Council at the ministerial level, as well as the OSCE member countries foreign ministers meeting, the ITAR-TASS reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After that Clinton is expected to travel to Brussels, where on Tuesday and Wednesday a meeting of the foreign ministers of NATO member states to be held. During the meeting, according to the announcement by press service of the U.S. Department of State, the parties are scheduled to consider the "current security challenges in the Western Balkans" and the state of "NATO global partnerships".
In addition, in Brussels Hillary Clinton will co-chair at the 4th meeting of the Energy Council of the USA and the EU. Its agenda includes the "deepening cooperation in energy security and energy efficiency".
In addition, the Echo of the Caucasus, on Wednesday the U.S. Secretary of State is expected to hold a meeting of the NATO-Georgia Commission.