- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bomb defused in Dagestan2012-12-04 12:22
Law enforcers have defused an improvised explosive device near a house of a businessman in Makhachkala, Dagestan. This was announced by the regional Interior Ministry, the Caucasian Knot reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"A local resident has discovered black plastic bag on a door handle of his household, containing a radio-controlled improvised explosive device consisting of three rounds for rifle grenade launcher VOG-25 with electric detonators and striking elements in the form of metal balls", the department reported. At 1 am Moscow time, FSB Dagestan specialists defused the bomb with hydrodynamic destroyer.
As recalled by the RIA Novosti, on November 19, the sappers defused an improvised explosive device attached to the door of the apartment entrepreneur in Makhachkala.
"The bomb could be triggered by a telephone call. Explosive device was in a plastic bottle filled with explosive. As a detonator was used a regular cell phone", said the representative of the Operational Headquarters of Dagestan.
The bomb was destroyed at place by hydrodynamic destroyer. "Its capacity was equal 700 grams of TNT. As a result of defusing no one was wounded", said in the department.