- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Well-known anchorman shot in Nalchik2012-12-06 11:54
In the evening of December 5, in Nalchik, as a result of armed attack on the anchorman VGTRK of Kabardino-Balkaria Kazbek Gekkiyev the latter was killed, the Caucasian Knot reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to preliminary reports, 28-year-old Kazbek Gekkiyev was walking the Kirov Street, while an unknown vehicle stopped in front of him, from which two men got out.
"Criminals at first talked to Gekkiyev, but then one of them took out a Makarov pistol and opened fire", police source in Nalchik told the edition. The journalist died before arrival of doctors from his injuries.
In addition, the Investigative Committee of Russia has sent a group of experienced forensic investigators to Nalchik from central Investigative Committee to assist in the investigation of the criminal case on the murder of the TV anchorman. This was announced by the Russian IC spokesman Vladimir Markin, the ITAR-TASS reported.
"The investigation is considering different versions of the murder, including those related to Gekkiyev's professional activities", Markin said.
In Nalchik there was introduced plan "Vulcan-4", the ways of possible escape are blocked. This was reported by the press service of the Interior Ministry of Kabardino-Balkaria.