- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to get 40 mln euros for agriculture2012-12-06 15:04
European Union intends to allocate Georgia a grant of 40 million euros for the development of agriculture, the APK-Inform reported. According to the Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia, this amount must be allocated as part of the European Neighborhood Policy, part of which is the development of agriculture and rural areas.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This amount is intended to increase agricultural production and reduce poverty in rural areas of Georgia. Currently, the Georgian government and the relevant EU structures are also developing a long-term plan for the development of the Georgian agricultural sector 2014-2017.
According to the RBC, one of the priorities of the new government of Georgia is the saturation of the local market with the domestic production. In 2013, in the country there will be established a fund for mobilization of 1 billion lari (about $ 615 million) for the development of agriculture.