- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia is fourth in the list of the most reliable partners of Russia2012-12-06 16:11
As a result of a survey conducted by the VTsIOM (All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion) Armenia is ranked fourth in the list of the most reliable partners of Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Russians consider Belarus and Kazakhstan Moscow's most reliable partners in the international arena.
"Respondents consider both countries the most reliable partners of Russia for the past five years. This year Belarus considered the most stable partner by 46% Russians, and Kazakhstan - by 38%. Third place was taken by Ukraine, named by 17% of the survey participants. The rest of the former Soviet Union are significantly behind - only 5% of respondents called Armenia a trusted partner of the Russian Federation, Kyrgyzstan and Azerbaijan were named by 4%, Uzbekistan - 3%, Moldova, and Tajikistan - 2%. Most unreliable partner, according to the survey, is Georgia (1%)", the RIA Novosti reported.
"Russians similarly assess the leaders of CIS countries: the most trusted are the president of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko and Nursultan Nazarbayev, president of Kazakhstan (34% and 31%, respectively)", said in the release.
According to the ArmInfo, the survey was conducted on November 24-25, 2012. 1,600 people were interviewed at 138 sampling points in 46 regions of Russia. The margin of error does not exceed 3.4%.