- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Unguided rocket projectile discovered in one of the kindergartens in Tskhinval2012-12-07 14:52
An explosive item discovered this morning in a kindergarten in Tskhinval was removed from the territory of pre-school facility by the sappers of the South Ossetian Ministry of Emergency Situation, the IA RES reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to one of the South Ossetian Interior Ministry employee, who conducted on-site verification of circumstances of the incident, the report about the dangerous discovery had been received by the law enforcement agency today at 09:45 am.
"Explosive devices was found by a local resident in front of the kindergarten. Presumably - this is a shell in a half-disassembled state not ready for immediate explosion. We can announce more details about how the shell has got here, and what exactly this ammunition can be after an appropriate examination", said the police officer.
He added that after the sappers of the Ministry of Emergency Situation had taken away the shell the territory of kindergarten was carefully examined, and no more suspicious items were found. The facility has returned to normal operation.
As reported by the IA Regnum, in connection with the discovery of a dangerous item the specialists in exploration, mine clearance and destruction of explosives search of the MES rescue team were instructed to check all secondary and pre-school facilities of Tskhinval to detect explosives.