- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia recalls a number of ambassadors2012-12-10 14:26
Georgia is going to recall a number of its ambassadors. According to the Trend, this was announced on Monday by the Georgian Foreign Minister Maya Panjikidze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to her, the list of those ambassadors to be recalled has already been submitted to the National Security Council.
Panjikidze has not announced the names of the ambassadors for the reasons of diplomatic ethics. Minister has announced the last name of only one diplomat - Kote Gabashvili, who headed the Georgian diplomatic mission in Italy and resigned voluntarily. "Until a decision is made, we do not announce this information to the media. Currently only one diplomat recalled; this is Georgian Ambassador to Italy Konstantin Gabashvili", Panjikidze said.
Panjikidze told reporters that the list includes those ambassadors who had not been going to cooperate with the new authorities in Georgia because of differences in political views, the News-Georgia reported.