- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton recommends NATO not to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-03-06 10:33
Hillary Clinton, the US Secretary of State believes that NATO members should not recognize the independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She voiced this address at the NATO member countries Foreign Ministers meeting, held in Brussels - Rustavi-2.
The US Secretary of State again highlighted that the US will support Georgia's and Ukraine's joining NATO. In her view, Washington must do everything to favor integration of these countries in the alliance.
When the ministerial meeting is finished, an extraordinary meeting of Georgia-NATO Commission begins, with participation of Hillary Clinton. According to Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, at this meeting the Georgian side will present its view on further cooperation between Georgia and NATO. Tbilisi has already prepared the document, on the basis of which the relations between Georgia and NATO will develop. It is an annual national programmed, kept secret so far. The program is known to describe in detail the reforms the alliance demands from Georgia and what Georgia will obtain from NATO. The reforms concern not only army, but other spheres as well: from democracy development to education.