- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian-Georgian meeting to be held on Friday in Geneva2012-12-13 11:55
Special Representative of the Prime Minister of Georgia for normalization relations with Russia Zurab Abashidze stated that the meeting with the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin was scheduled on Friday this week, the RIA Novosti reports. He announced this before his departure to Geneva on Thursday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Abashidze, during the first meeting with the representatives of Russia they won't touch the divisive issue of recognizing the independence of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Zurab Abashidze spoke about the possibility of Russian-Georgian meeting on last Sunday.
At the same time, Georgian Foreign Minister Maya Panjikidze stated that the meeting would have "technical" nature. "The very fact of the meeting is positive, although we do not expect concrete results", she said.
Earlier, the new Georgian authorities stated that the restoration of relations with Russia on a diplomatic level was impossible until the "de-occupation of Georgia".