- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Okruashvili charged of negligence2012-12-13 16:54
New charges were brought against former Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Okruashvili. Okruashvili is suspected of creating illegal armed groups and criminal negligence, ITRC "MIR" reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the financial police, after the events in Tskhinval in 2008, the Ministry of Defense of Georgia purchased a batch of outdated Kalashnikovs. Each costed 4 times more expensive than the real price. Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili has called it "irresponsibility and extravagance".
The trial over Okruashvili will resume in the Tbilisi City Court on December 26, Okruashvili's lawyer told reporters on Tuesday Under the previous government he was charged of negligence, admitted in 2004-2006 when he held the post of the Minister of Defense of Georgia.
Recall, on November 20, former Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Okruashvili returned to Georgia from Turkey. Under the judgment of March 28, 2008 in Georgia, Okruashvili was sentenced to 11 years imprisonment in absentia.