- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian-EU agreement on facilitation of visa regime2012-12-14 13:34
Signing of the agreement on simplification of visa regime between Armenia and the European Union is expected on December 17. According to the News-Armenia, this was stated by the Foreign Minister of Poland Radoslaw Sikorski on Friday in Yerevan at a joint news conference with the foreign ministers of Sweden, Bulgaria and Armenia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The document implies the introduction of the simplified procedures for obtaining visas to enter the Schengen area for members of certain groups of the population of Armenia, in particular, pupils, students, scholars, disabled, journalists and entrepreneurs.
The signing the agreement on simplification of visa regime between the EU and Armenia also provides the reducing of the cost of obtaining visa to € 35, and for some categories of citizens, in particular, children under 12 and senior citizens, the procedure will be free.
Recall, previously it was reported that Armenia did not consider NATO membership either in short or long term. This was announced by the head of the delegation of the National Assembly of Armenia at the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, the Chairman of the Standing Committee on Defense, National Security and Internal Affairs Koryun Nahapetyan.