- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia to sign agreement on visa facilitation with EU2012-12-17 13:08
Today, 17 December, Armenia signs an agreement on visa regime facilitation with the European Union, the Yerkramas reported. The agreement will be signed during the meeting of the EU-Armenia Cooperation Council in Brussels. Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian has already departured to the European capital to participate in this meeting.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Recall, the document on visa regime facilitation between Armenia and the EU implies the introduction of the simplified procedures for obtaining visas to enter the Schengen area for members of certain groups of the population of Armenia, in particular, pupils, students, scholars, disabled, journalists and entrepreneurs.
The signing the agreement on simplification of visa regime between the EU and Armenia also provides the reducing of the cost of obtaining visa to € 35, and for some categories of citizens, in particular, children under 12 and senior citizens, the procedure will be free.