- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan and US have discussed the prospects of cooperation in education2012-12-18 12:55
Azeri Education Minister Misir Mardanov and the U.S. Ambassador Richard Morningstar have discussed the prospects of cooperation in the field of education. As reported by the 1news.az referring to the press service of the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, the parties have stressed the importance to expand exchange programs in order to develop interstate cooperation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At present, in framework of the state program the Azerbaijani citizens have the opportunity to get higher education in 82 U.S. universities. In general, the field of education - this is an important area of successful cooperation between Azerbaijan and the United States. I am willing to provide the necessary support to make the cooperation successful in the future", said Morningstar.
As recalled by the Day.az, on December 17, in Washington, at a conference held under the organization of Research Foundation "Jamestown", it was noted that over the years, Azerbaijan has established itself as a reliable partner of the United States in energy cooperation, as well as in other areas.
At the conference the parties have noted that despite the problems Azerbaijan has faced in the region, the country has made great strides on the path of stability and economic development.