- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The meeting of the Cooperation Council Georgia - European Union to be held in Brussels2012-12-18 14:13
Implementation of the Action Plan of the European Neighbourhood Policy will be discussed at the 13th plenary meeting of the Cooperation Council Georgia - European Union on Tuesday, December 18, in Brussels, the News-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian delegation is headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Maya Panjikidze. The Georgian delegation also includes the State Minister of Georgia for Integration into European and Euro-Atlantic structures Alexi Petriashvili.
The EU delegation includes the High Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy Stefan Fule and Foreign Minister of Cyprus Erato Kozakou Marcoullis, since Cyprus currently is the President of the European Union.
The parties will discuss the implementation of the Action Plan of the European Neighbourhood Policy, the Eastern Partnership initiatives, reforms implemented in Georgia, as well as the problems of normalization of Georgian-Russian relations, the Trend reported.
Cooperation Council of Georgia and the European Union takes place twice a year, in the framework of the political dialogue between Georgia and the EU.