- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian citizen arrested in South Ossetia released2012-12-18 15:11
The South Ossetian side has released Georgian citizen Givi Chkhikvadze, the News-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Resident of the villahe of Kirbali, Gori district, 62-year-old Givi Chkhikvadze was arrested more than a week ago in South Ossetia on charges of illegally crossing the border".
Recall, previously we reported that the Georgian authorities did not intend to consider the issue of extradition of the four prisoners from South Ossetia.December 18, in the border point Ergneti, there was held another meeting in the framework of joint mechanisms to prevent and respond to incidents. The meeting implies partcicipation of the representatives from Georgia, Russia, the UN, the OSCE, the EU and Tskhinval.
On this occasion the presidential envoy to South Ossetia on post-conflict settlement Murat Dzhioev said that the South Ossetian side was going to raise the question of the South Ossetian citizens in Georgian prisons - Marik Dudayev, George Zasseyev, George Valiyev and Soslan Kochieva.