- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Barack Obama supports a ban on assault weapons2012-12-19 14:16
President Barack Obama supports restoring of the ban on the sale, possession and carrying of lethal weapons by civilians. This president's position was announced made by the White House spokesman Jay Carney, the BBC reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Carney, this is a response to the tragedy in the school in Newtown (Conn.), where last week 20-year-old local resident Adam Lanza killed 26 people.
However, he added, Mr. Obama favors the elimination of the existing loopholes in the arms trade fairs, and also supports the introduction of restrictions on multiply cartridges.
As recalled by the RG.ru, 20-year-old Adam Lanza who killed 26 people last week, suffered from a mild form of autism. Assault rifle, he used to kill the people, was acquired in one of the gun shops by his mother, who was also killed by the culprit. Lanza regularly visited a shooting gallery, where he fulfilled the "combat skills".