- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Three militants eliminated in Ingushetia2012-12-20 13:01
During a special operation in Ingushetia three militants, including two leaders of the bandit groups, were killed, one FSB officer was injured, the RIA Novosti reported with reference to the National Anti-Terrorist Committee (NAC).gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of those killed was the leader of the "Kurcheloevskaya" gang Ayub Khaladov, the other two - the leader and the member of the "Nazran" gang Movsar Katsiev and Khamzat Pugoev.
"Khaladov was one of the organizers of the attack on the village of Khosi-Yurt, Gudermes district of the Chechen Republic, in August 2010; he was also engaged in the preparation of terrorist attacks using suicide bombers, including the terrorist act at the administrative border of Ingushetia and North Ossetia - Alania, in October 2012" , reported in the NAC.
As a result of the special operation employee of the FSB in Ingushetia was injured. At the scene there were found two improvised explosive devices, three sub-machine guns with ammo, mines, ammunition and equipment.
According to the Lenta.ru, the militants were discovered on December 19 in the industrial zone in Nazran during search operations conducted jointly by the Federal Security Service and Interior Ministry in Ingushetia. They were blocked in one of the buildings, and when the rebels offered resistance, they were killed by return fire.