- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia approved the draft budget for 20132012-12-21 11:43
Yesterday, the Parliament of Georgia approved the draft state budget for 2013, the News-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the adopted law, the fiscal deficit in relation to GDP in 2013 will drop from 3.5% to 2.9%, the maximum amount of external debt of Georgia in relation to GDP will also reduce from 36% to 32.8%.
Projected income of the state budget for 2013 is set at 7.4 billion GEL, appropriations - 8.7 billion GEL, including the budget means - 7.97 billion, grants - 127.5 million, loans - 650 million.
Health spending will increase by 630 million GEL.
Starting from April 1, the pension for retirees under age 67 and disabled of the first category will be equal to the pension for retirees over 67 years and will amount 125 GEL. And from September 1, pension increases to cost of living. As for the disabled of the second category, families without a breadwinner, survivors and victims of political repression, their pensions will also increase to 100 GEL. The amounts of social assistance will double.
Funding for agriculture will also increase, in particular the 86 million GEL provided for an update of agricultural equipment, 64.4 million GEL - for its maintenance, 25 million GEL - for harvesting the grapes.
The Government intends to restore the parliament building in Tbilisi and allocate 10 million lari for these purposes.
Funding of the Interior Ministry in 2013 will decrease by 15.2 million GEL, financing of the Defense Ministry will reduce by 30 million GEL, the Vestnik Kavkaza reported.