- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Georgia, staff of the hospital in Telavi went on strike2012-12-21 12:18
In Georgia, on December 20, 130 employees of the medical center in Telavi went on strike, demanding to liquidate debts salary, the Caucasian Knot reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As stated by the participants of the strike, insurance company "Aldagi BCI» had not paid salaries for October, November and December.
"We have not been paid since October. Despite this, we go to work and serve the people. But this cannot go on forever. We do not know when we get money", the strike participants say.
Physicians intend to file a lawsuit against the insurance company.
Recall, yesterday in Kutaisi, dozens of people surrounded the motorcade of Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili and stoned it. This happened after Saakashvili's meeting with his party members at the headquarters of the United National Movement.
Later, speaking to colleagues, Saakashvili called the happening in Georgia "a temporary phenomenon, which is contrary to the fundamental principles of democracy".