- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili's and Klitschko's Parties will cooperate2012-12-24 13:41
The Ukrainian Democratic Alliance for Reform of Vitali Klitschko (UDAR) and the party of Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili "United National Movement" have signed a cooperation agreement in Tbilisi. According to the RIA Novosti, this was reported on Sunday by the press service of the UDAR.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Ukrainian party, the sides will maintain the ongoing dialogue on the issues of socio-economic and socio-political development in Ukraine and Georgia, as well as the European Union and international relations.
"Cooperation of the parties will focus in particular on achievement by Ukraine eligibility for accession to the European community", said in a statement.
According to the Lenta.ru, Vitali Klitschko has met with Saakashvili in Tbilisi. "I compare my impressions from Georgia of late 90's and today", he said. "The difference is stunning. This is another country. The recent parliamentary election this is example of this ... Georgia has shown everyone that it is the democratic state where the opposition can come to power through democratic election".