- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili and Putin can meet in Davos2012-12-24 14:38
Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili does not exclude a possibility of meeting with top officials of Russia during the economic forum in Davos. He said this at a press conference in Tbilisi hotel "Sheraton Metekhi Palace", the RG.ru reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I'm going to Davos; and I've heard that Putin would also arrive there. As far as I know, my representative is working on the organization of the meeting, and I do not rule out that it could take place", said the Prime Minister.
"We will be constructive and principled in relations with Russia. As for the press conference of the Russian president when he expressed concerns with respect to Georgia, I think that they (concerns) were cautious and positive, which is worthy of attention", he added.
According to the RBC, Bidzina Ivanishvili also noted that "even if the political leadership of Russia has a desire to give up the recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, the process will be difficult because they have their own people and the electorate". However, Georgian Prime Minister expressed confidence that "over time, step by step we need to regulate our relations with our great neighbor".