- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Trade turnover between Iran and Armenia must reach $ 3 billion2012-12-24 15:43
Leaders of Iran and Armenia set a goal to increase the volume of the annual turnover to $ 3 billion, the Iran.ru reports. The governor of the province of Eastern Azerbaijan said that Iran was seeking to increase its share in the trade between the two countries.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As for his three-day visit to Armenia last week, he said that during this trip he had achieved important agreements, which could be the basis for further improvement of bilateral cooperation.
According to the governor, the successful cooperation between the two countries was conducive to the long-standing relationship among them. Owing to the special geographical location of Armenia the only route for the most important supplies to the country passes through the Iranian province of Eastern Azerbaijan and therefore, given its economic potential it can become Armenia's major partner.
The two countries have reached an agreement on the use of the industrial potential of the province of East Azerbaijan to meet Armenia's needs in agricultural machinery, as well as the opportunities of Armenia to establish there livestock and dairy production, the Armenia Today.