- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian company acquires Borjomi2012-12-25 11:48
One of the structures of the "Alfa Group" has acquired the stake in the IDS Borjomi, famous producer of Georgian mineral water, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Alpha Bank" acts as a consultant on the deal and will partially fund the purchase of shares.
The press service of the IDS Borjomi has confirmed that the heirs of the family of Badri Patarkatsishvili were considering the selling of part of their company. "Inna (Inna Gudavadze - Patarkatsishvili's widow - Ed.) and her daughter are the beneficiaries of the IDS Borjomi and they are considering selling shares of the company", said in the company said.
As reported by the Lenta.ru, information that the shareholders of IDS Borjomi began looking for a buyer for their assets became known in August 2012. That time the value of the transaction was estimated at 400-500 million dollars, and among the candidates for purchase there were called Russian Direct Investment Fund, TPG Capital, a number of other funds, AFK "Sistema" and the mentioned "Alfa Group". By December, several other contenders, including the fund associated with the president of the World Chess Federation Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, added to them.