- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Syrian army used chemical weapons against opposition2012-12-25 14:19
Syrian army has used psychotropic chemical agent Agent-15 against opposition fighters, said experts from the Syrian-American Medical Society, the Interfax reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Experts came to this conclusion after interviewing the witnesses. This substance is also known as 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate.
However, the Syrian ambassador to Moscow Riyad Haddad said that reports of Syrian military using chemical weapons against the opposition in Homs is a provocation aimed at creating a pretext for foreign intervention, the RBC reported.
"This is totally wrong information. Naturally, this was a provocation, and it is a part of plan to exert psychological pressure on the government of Syria", Haddad said.
"Of course, everything is done to carry out intervention in Syria, but I think that, thanks to the efforts of Russia and China, this will not happen", Syrian officaisl added.