- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
5.2-magnitude quake near Sochi2012-12-26 12:32
5.2-magnitude earthquake occurred in the night of Wednesday, December 26, near Sochi, the RIA Novosti reported referring to the Emergency Ministry Southern Regional Center.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The epicenter of the tremor was located in the territory of Abkhazia - 154 kilometers to the south of Sochi. No casualties or damage have been reported.
Recall, 5.5-magnitude earthquake occurred on the Black Sea coast of Georgia, the Trend reported with reference to the service of seismic monitoring.
Aftershocks of magnitude 5.5 have been recorded 40 km from the coast of Georgia in the Black Sea. The earthquake reoccurred in 11 minutes, its magnitude was 5.0.
It is reported that the quake was felt in all settlements of Georgia on the Black Sea coast. People spent the night on the street. No casualties or damage have been reported.