- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Deputy Mufti shot in Vladikavkaz2012-12-27 12:14
Deputy Mufti of North Ossetia, 38-year-old Ibrahim Dudarov was shot last night near the village of Chmi on the outskirts of Vladikavkaz onDecember 26, the RG.ru reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the the head of the press service of the Investigative Committee in North Ossetia Eduard Gusov, a car "Volga" was discovered on the side of the road Vladikavkaz - Chmi; the body of the Deputy Mufti of North Ossetia Ibrahim Dudarov with multiple head injuries was found in the car. During the examination of the scene there were found 9-millimeter caliber shells. Murder, according to the conclusion of experts, occurred at about 11 pm on December 26. A criminal case was instituted under the articles 105 and 222 of the Criminal Code - "murder" and "trafficking in arms and ammunition.
According to the Mufti of North Ossetia Khadzhimurat Gatsalov, his Deputy was killed while returning home late at night to the village of Chmi. He was shot at close range; the killer made five shots.
Meanwhile, as reported by the ITAR-TASS, investigation does not rule out that the murder is related to the Mufti's professional activities.
"The investigation is considering various versions of motives for the murder, including those related to his professional activities", said in the IC.