- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili: There are no obstacles for Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project2012-12-27 14:10
Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili stated there is no problems with the implementation of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I said earlier that after the commissioning of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, shipping by the Georgian railways possibly could reduce. But that was a hasty statement", he said to Georgian journalists on Wednesday after official meetings in Baku.
In fact, in this matter there are no obstacles, he said.
Bidzina Ivanishvili added that the meeting with the President of Azerbaijan was held in a very friendly and warm atmosphere. "And at that meeting, I noted that my announcement had been premature, and in this respect there is no problem", said Ivanishvili.
Recall, the two-day visit of Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili to Azerbaijan started yesterday, December 26. This is the first high-ranking meeting between the new Georgian leadership and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev.