- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting with energy companies’ representatives was held in the parliament of Georgia2009-03-06 18:42
Today the meeting with representatives of the companies distributing electricity and gas in the country regions was held in the Parliament. The participants were: Energo-Pro Georgia, Sokar Energy Georgia, Itera- Georgia and Alexander Khetaguri, the Minister of Energy of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The majoritarian MPs asked the energy sphere representatives acute questions concerning problems with energy supplies and gasification of the regions. The representatives responded they continue rehabilitation of the existing and construction of the new power lines and gas pipelines. They mentioned they work according to the previously composed schedules to supply the majority of country's localities with gas.
Sokar Energy Georgia and Itera Georgia will ensure gas supplies for 80 thousand consumers; Energo Pro Georgia will install individual electricity meters for 70 thousand consumers, as it was announced at the meeting.
The sides decided to hold another meeting in the same format in a month and listen to the reports on the work done for the period from the energy companies.