- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Road connecting Georgia and Russia blocked due to weather conditions2013-01-10 15:06
Heavy winds and snow on the highway Mtskheta-Stepantsminda-Larsen, leading in the direction of the border check point Upper Lars at the Georgian-Russian border, can trigger avalanches, the Echo of the Caucasus reported. This has made the authorities to block the movement of all types of transport on the highway.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Special cleaning equipment is ready and now the specialists are waiting when the threat of avalanche subsides in order to start cleaning the road. A lot of cars, generally following from Armenia to Russia through Georgia, have already accumulated on the highway.
According to the Trend, the direct control over the traffic in such a mode is being carried out by the Georgian police. Traffic on other parts of the highway is free.