- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Okruashvili may be released today2013-01-11 12:19
Former Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Okruashvili may be released from custody today, the GHN reports. It depends on the court decision on his case. The hearing of Okruashvili's case is scheduled for 2 pm, today in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, the Tbilisi City Court will consider the evidence and witness testimony on charges with criminal negligence against Okruashvili.
Also, at 4 pm, Tbilisi City Court is to hold a hearing on the case of the establishment of an armed group.
Recall, yesterday the Prosecutor's Office of Georgia has demanded to replace the measure of restraint for the former Defense Minister Irakli Okruashvili with a release on bail. This was announced during the hearing of the case of illegal armed groups, which was held at the Tbilisi City Court.
According to the prosecutor Elizbar Gozalishvili, they have similar demand in respect of Okruashvili's cousin Ioseb Giguashvili passing who is involved in the case.
Not so long ago Georgian Prosecutor General's Office closed part of the criminal proceedings against the former country's Defense Minister Irakli Okruashvili.